2009年5月12日 星期二

Ubiquitous Engagement

Today is a sunny day good for outside activities although I have to prepare for my Qualification Exams, which look like an invisible monster to me. When I unwillingly carried my bookbag and got in my car, my three little kids went downstairs and said goodbye familiarly as usual. On my way to school for my preparation for the coming qualification exams, I looked at the scenery along both sides of the road, thinking about the schedule of my preparation and imagining what if I could not pass the exams.
After arriving at the school where I serve as a teacher, I suddenly remembered that the reading room has been reserved for an activity. If I wanted to study for the exam attentively, I have to find some other places for me to concentrate on my studies. When I was thinking about where I should sit and start my routine work on weekends, it occurred to my mind that I could have a seat under the tree on campus. S

沒有留言: